RONIA products are meticulously handcrafted from the finest Italian leathers. If taken care properly, each piece can last a lifetime. Below you’ll find tips on how to treat your new bag so that it only gets better with time. Just like you.
- Leather has a sensitive side, too. Protect it from liquids, humidity, heat and harsh sunlight.
- If your bag gets wet, let it air dry in room temperature, away from heat sources.
- If it gets dirty, gently wipe it with a clean, damp cloth and then wipe it with a lint-free cloth. You can use products designed to clean leather as well.
- Give your piece some care with colorless, wax-based products designed for grain leather. Balm or cream forms are best. This will impregnate the leather and make it more flexible, as a result, it will become more resistant to scratches and dirt.
- Try to avoid carrying heavy items in your bag. This can cause stretching and deformation of the leather.
- Raw, dark, or dyed textiles can have undesirable effects on leather that is lighter in color. Be careful not to rub your bag against such fabrics and other rough surfaces.
- Last, but not least, leather needs its beauty rest, so make sure to store your piece in a RONIA dust bag.